5/18/2013

Rossi Back With Yamaha Team

3 comments


It's an old story, but can't stop myself from writing it, as it was a part of a moment which a legend had made a great decision to get back with his old team - Yamaha, the most successful team in MotoGP History.

I'm sure all of Yamaha fans regret when he quit his contract on Yamaha back on 2011, (me too) it was such unbelievable moment, and Rossi statement was pretty cruel, broke everyone's feeling, (even we still had to consider his decision. I still remember it, where Rossi was quoted to say " It's really nice to get back in the race with my own national technology- Ducati". Yes, sounds patriotic! And that's the moment when we had to say good bye with tears on our eyes. And for me, it's really worthy and showing how really serious Ducati to make a big history in their business in MotoGP.

Remember around August 2012, when the rumors widely spread that The Doctor is going to back with Yamaha? Surely such a nice and unbelievable news right? But, that's it. When I say Rossi back with Yamaha, I believe he made a right choice to get back with Yamaha team. Seems, the destiny really to put them together. Who knows, who can expect, their collaboration didn't success enough? Welcome back Rossi, he will be with Yamaha Factory Racing for two years contract, since last April.

Anyway, here is the video explaining the situation and reason why he left Ducati.
Keep Calm, Rock with Yamaha.